Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Article in Fabrications Magazine

This is just to say that the long awaited instructions for my 'Houston Nine-Patch' quilt have been published in this month's 'Fabrications' Magazine. I was very impressed with the way all my patterns have been tidied up with the high tech machinery they have at their disposal and the photograph is really lovely. If any of you want to have a go and need any further advice, don't hesitate to get in touch. It would be really nice to see one or two at the 'Sew Creative' exhibition in June. Now there is a challenge for you!

In the same edition of the magazine is Sue Goodman's 'Little Strippy' quilt. This is a little quilt she made for an antique cradle she bought whilst visiting her daughter in the north. Once again the photograph is truly beautiful and very inspirational for anyone who might fancy trying their hand at a miniature quilt.

You might also like to know that I have just sent off an article to 'Patchwork and Quilting' Magazine about my version of the Gentleman's Waistcoat. It will hopefully be published soon and I will keep you advised accordingly.

I hope that like me, you are all keeping busy with your quilting in this cold, dull weather so that as soon as the sun shines again, we can get going with the gardening.

Best wishes to you all,

Jacquie

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?